Robot Dinosaurs Robot Dinosaurs

Loved it.

I love the story and the writing and the character designs, the title, and the premise.

But it could definatly use some expanding. More levels, more enemies, upgrades, some difference more between the characters.

It's a great start and i'd love to see a sequal.

Balloon Boy Adventure Balloon Boy Adventure

Nothing special.

It's cute, you fly and get to puke on birds but is isn't any thing that exciting. The metal isn't that much of a challenge either. It could be a good game, if you added some upgrades and diversity.

It's a good start but needs to be fleshed out some.

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

Meh

I don't know why but I just don't care much for this game. I like the look and the style of the game but the humor just didn't do it for me. All the characters just came off as annoying.

I wish I liked it more then I do, but I don't.

Boxhead The Zombie Wars Boxhead The Zombie Wars

Always fun.

This is a really nice game. Lots of weapons that are actually useful. It strikes a really nice difficulty level where it's fun to play and is actually challenging. A lot of games are either too easy, where you get the uber weapon and play until you're bored, or too frustrating to play. Good job.

Disorderly Disorderly

Great Game.

I always enjoyed this game. Funny and fitting enemies neat weapons and crazy bosses and a funny, simple story. It's a shame the highscore boards for this aren't still up. Mostly because I was like number eleven before they were taken down. Sorry shameless barging. A fitting squeal could be of our hero fighting his way through prison.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Still gives me the creeps.

Really goes to show you why FPS were known was Doom clones for a long time. id did an awesome job.

I think this game uses lighting to better effect then most modern games. I'd love to see the rest of this up here.

Neon Neon

Nice.

This is a really sweet game. I just got to; and beat; wave fifty for the first time, only to find out that there are no more enemies after wave fifty. That was sad. But strangely enough the game doesn't actually end, it just keeps sending the wave message across the screen adding one each time. But good work all around. I like the different types of enemies, all simple but each different.

5 Differences 5 Differences

Nice Job

I really like the over all feel of the game. You created a nice atmosphere.

Mega Man RPG 2 Mega Man RPG 2

Classic.

Truly classic newgrounds. Funny how crude it looks by today standards. This is one of the games that kept me coming back. Thought it is still fun and challenging today. I guess six years kind of makes a third one out of the question. Oh well, wishful thinking.

Combat Instinct 3 Combat Instinct 3

One of the best shooters here.

This is a great game. The gameplay works, there's an on going plot. What more could you want?