Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

Good good good.

I've always liked this, it looks like it could be the start of a series.

That's a series that would kick ass.

all yor base r blong 2 us all yor base r blong 2 us

AYB, viral before it had a name.

Where would the internet be without this? I shudder to think. This shall forever stand as a monument to awesome.

Robocop-PD Robocop-PD

Classic MindChamber

I'd love to see you do an updated version of this, smooth out the animation a little. But it's pretty amazing. They should have put this up on their site when they ere promoting the mini-series.

Great work, as always.

MindChamber responds:

I would totally want to redo a robocop animation!
transformers would come first tho :-p

thanks for the nice review!

Eskimo Bob 13 (EBZ) Eskimo Bob 13 (EBZ)

I'll always think of Eskimo Bob as classic NG

I love the art, it's at this perfect level of where you can't tell if it's supposed to look like that as a style choice or because that's the best that you could manage at the time. I love the voice acting, the songs made for the flash and the simple animation, Eskimo Bob arms are always a favorite.

Touching things is fun V2 Touching things is fun V2

Touching things is fun?

Well I'm convinced. Touching things is fun.

Good movie, it's wonderfully repetitive.

Mario VS. Sonic  (VGDC) Mario VS. Sonic (VGDC)

Classic.

Everything a flash should be. Good idea, well executed, funny, and multiple endings. Randy Solem does it every time.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Love it.

Is there anything that I can say about this that hasn't already been said? It's great, if you regularly visit this site, you'll like this.

The Captive The Captive

An old favorite.

I first saw this several years ago, it's a very nice little toon. I like how it keeps pulling out giving little twists. You see someone typing and assume it's a human, then you suspect he might be in some type of jail, then you finally see the letter. The build up is quite nice.

Vote For Optimus Prime Vote For Optimus Prime

Too bad Optimus can't run.

He's not a natural born citizen so he can't be president. Unless the Schwarzenegger people have their way. But the flash itself is overall well done. My little brother really likes the song. It wouldn't be a bad idea to make another one with Presidents from history to replace Clinton and McCain cause those references will be dated before too long.

Banned Slim Jim Ad Banned Slim Jim Ad

The End.

When I saw end page, I thought that the grandma better start shaking when you roll the cursor over her. You did not disappoint.

And btw, you've got some really weird proportions going on. Just thought that needed to be said.